Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Jelly Maker's Cabin top is pieced.  Yesterday I went to my favorite quilt shop and bought backing and batting to begin quilting it.  I also need to mark and quilt the first block of the mystery project I am working on.  
I only missed sewing one day this week and that was the day I went out of state and did not get home until late.  I crocheted everyday and finished up a dishcloth.  I bombed at reading everyday this week.  I was struggling to get in bed by a decent time everyday and just skipped reading.  I will make a better effort next week.
My quote for the week was:
"I am certain that a sewing machine would relieve as much human suffering as a hundred lunatic asylums, and possibly a good deal more."  Margaret Atwood
I can sew relate to that thought, may more people learn to use a sewing machine!
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: